Burlington dumpster rentals are easy
The Burlington Skyway Bridge as seen from Spencer Park at night reflecting on Lake Ontario. The span crosses over the Burlington Harbour and Lake Ontario.
Looking for a dumpster rental in Burlington? You’ve come to the right place to rent a disposal bin. We would like you help with a fast clean-up of your home or business using a dumpster bin rental. We serve all of Burlington, Ontario and neighbouring cities.
Here’s a basic breakdown of the disposal bin rental process and how to get one of our purple dumpsters to your home or business:
1. You call us at 905-769-0387 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long. The rental period is typically 7 days but we have the flexibility to deal with shorter or longer rental times.
2. We let you know the cost. For a basic rental, there’s a weekly rental charge, a 1 ton initial weight charge (plus HST). At the time of ordering we collect your name, delivery address, phone, Book a bin rental in Burlington number, email, delivery instructions and credit card information for payment.
3. Our Halton Container driver is a dumpster rental expert. He or she will deliver to your Burlington area home or business a clean, easy-load dumpster for you to fill.
4. We will place it carefully on your property making sure we do not damage the driveway, landscaping or other external fixtures. It will be placed as per your instructions (or at drivers discretion) for fast, safe loading.
5. You then fill it over the bin rental period. You should keep in mind the safety of the people helping you load. Always distribute the weight of the debris evenly through the dumpster and not in one corner. Ensure there is no debris protruding out the top of the dumpster or hanging over the side. There are swing out doors that enable you to walk heavier items into the bin.
6. Ensure also that the disposal bin is not overloaded above the top of the dumpster. Ask us if you would like some dumpster loading safety tips! During the rental period you can load pretty much any garbage, junk or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. You can view our website for a complete list of restrictions. Toxic and environmentally hazardous materials are not allowed. We can also advise you at the time of rental what materials are restricted. It is very important that you follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth and uncomplicated bin rental.
7. When the dumpster is ready (or at the end of the rental period) we will arrive with our truck and the driver will load the dumpster safely onto the truck and will drive away.
8. We take the dumpster to the transfer station based closest to it’s next delivery where it is weighed and a ticket is produced. That is your final weight! Even if it’s heavy – you will feel lighter!
9. Then at the end of the disposal bin rental process you are delighted by the service, low cost and simplicity of the project and you become a repeat customer!
10. You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend or post five star review on our Burlington Halton Container Google Review area. If you would like to do this, please click here.
If you have any questions about dumpster rentals, please don’t hesitate to call or email our friendly staff.
How to reach the office that provides your dumpster rental in Burlington
Dumpster rental in Burlington – watch for our delivery truck
A truck like this will deliver your dumpster rental to your home or business in Burlington.
For dumpster advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community including Burlington garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, disposal and dumpsters, call our dumpster rental hot line at 905-769-0387
To email us questions, compliments or to communicate to us about an issue relating to your service, please email email@example.com
To schedule a dumpster rental now using our dumpster rental online book form, CLICK HERE