Want to know how to rent a dumpster for your home or business? Dumpster rental is the number one focus of our business, so let us explain the simple process.
1) We bring a 17-yard metal dumpster bin (some call it a mini-bin, container or skip) by truck to your home or business and leave it for up to seven days. The one week dumpster rental cost is$177. It’s a flat rate. There are longer rental periods available ~ contact us for details. We charge a minimum of 1 ton of weight, up front plus HST. You provide a credit card with the booking. See simple dumpster rental pricing.
2) We deliver the bin to your requested address on the day of your choosing. You then fill it with debris that can include almost anything that isn’t toxic or hazardous waste. That includes:
- Household garbage
- Construction or renovation debris
- Yard waste and organic materials
- Old toys or bicycles
- Lawn equipment, tools, gardening leftovers
- Discarded furniture and household contents
- Old decorations
- Demolished outbuildings or structures such as fencing etc.
- We do take limited amounts of dirt, masonry or other heavy materials but those must be pre-approved by the office before placing in the container
- We take all kinds of other materials so if you have a question then simply call us.
3) Once you have finished we weigh the truck and bin at the transfer according to where the bin is traveling next. That gives us the ability to know the precise weight of the materials you have placed in the bin. Additional tonnage is $90 per ton (it is pro-rated to the exact amount).
The process is easy and affordable. We are often the lowest cost dumpster rental company in the areas we serve in Greater Toronto.
How to keep the bin rental cost down
Here are some tips on keeping the cost of your rental low:
- Before you start, evaluate what will be discarded. In the cost, you pay for the first ton so maximize this weight.
- If you think you will fall short, call a neighbor to see if they can top up the dumpster and share the cost.
- If you think you will go over, don’t worry you only pay a pro-rated amount against the excess weight with our company.
- Keep rain, snow out of the bin by covering it with a tarp, to avoid unnecessary weight charges.
- Be sure to check our do not load list to make sure you do not load materials that we can’t dump.
Dumpster rental service areas
These are our service areas – click your city for local information:
If you would like a great rate and best service from our staff and a great dumpster rental experience, then please contact us by email or by phone and we would be delighted to serve you. We pride ourselves on top notch customer service from our superb staff. From our family to yours, we thank you for considering us.