Milton, Ontario looking from the Niagara Escarpment
As a service to our Milton, Ontario friends and neighbors, we would like to help you understand how to do an effective clean-up of your home or business in your neighborhood using a dumpster rental from Halton Container.
You have all seen dumpsters in back alleys behind local businesses. We will rent you a home-sized version of one of those that is clean and painted purple. Then here’s how it goes from there.
1. You call us at 905-769-0387 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long. The rental period is typically 7-days long, so you designate when it will arrive, and we will also schedule a time for pickup a week later.
2. We let you know the cost. There’s a flat per week rental charge for the actual container and a 1-tonne initial weight charge. You can pay by credit card or cash.
3. Our Halton Container driver is a dumpster rental expert. He or she will deliver to your Milton premises a clean and empty easy load dumpster (to your home or business). You specify where it goes.
4. We will place it carefully on your property making sure we do not damage the driveway, asphalt or pavers, as well as landscaping or other external fixtures. We will also ensure it is placed where you will not violate any Milton bylaws. It will be placed where you can easily access it when you load it.
5. You then fill it over 7 days of the rental period. You should keep in mind all the time about the safety of the people who help you load. Ensure also that it is not overloaded above the top of the dumpster. Ask us if you would like us to provide dumpster loading safety tips. Or ask our expert staff any related question and they would be happy to let you know what you need to know.
6. During the rental week, you can load in pretty much any garbage, junk, or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. Toxic and environmentally hazardous materials are not allowed. We can advise as to what materials will not be receivable by us at the time of rental. You must follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth and uncomplicated bin rental. We are required to limit some hazardous materials because disposal requires special procedures. We can advise you if you have disposal materials that we cannot receive and do our best to refer you to someone who can help.
7. When the dumpster is full and the 7-day rental period is over we will arrive with our truck, and the driver will load the dumpster safely into the truck and will return to our depot for dumpster processing.
8. We then take the contents to our regional sorting facility (just up the highway from Milton) where we recycle what can be recycled and safely and legally dispose of materials that cannot be within existing bylaws in our cities of operation.
Then at the end of the process, you are delighted by the service, low cost, and simplicity of the project, and you become a return customer.
You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend, or post a five-star review on our Halton Container Google Review area. If you would like to do this, Please click here
If you have any questions about dumpster rentals for Milton, please don’t hesitate to call or email.
How To Reach The Office That Services Milton With Dumpster Rentals
For dumpster advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community including Milton garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, disposal and dumpsters, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-769-0387
To email us questions, compliments or to communicate to us about an issue relating to your service, please email email@example.com