Do you need a dumpster for your Etobicoke home or business? Our clean-up experts are ready to help you understand how to use a dumpster rental from our company to achieve your goals to get rid of unwanted junk, garbage, lawn and yard waste and anything that can’t be hauled away by the City of Toronto.
Etobicoke dumpster rentals for your home or business are available from us here at Halton Container. We are not far away, just over in Campbellville. But Etobicoke is one of the key markets we serve because our trucks are in the city and its neighborhoods daily.
So how does it work? You have all seen dumpsters in back alleys behind some Etobicoke businesses. We will rent you a home-sized version of a bin like that that is clean and painted purple – and has swing-out doors so that it can be easily loaded. Then, here’s how it goes from there.
- You contact us by calling 905-769-0387 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long. Or use our online dumpster rental booking tool. The rental period for most cleanups is usually up to 7 days long, so you designate when it will arrive, and we will also book a time and day for pickup up to a week later. (You can have it returned sooner if needed.)
- We let you know the price to have it delivered and picked from Etobicoke. There’s a flat per week rental charge for the actual container and a 1-tonne initial weight charge. You can pay by credit card or cash.
- Our Halton Container driver is a dumpster rental expert. He or she will deliver to your Etobicoke area home or business a clean and empty easy load dumpster to your home or business.
- We will place it carefully on your property making sure we do not damage the driveway, asphalt or pavers, as well as landscaping or other external fixtures. It will be placed where you can easily access it when you load it.
- You then you and your cleanup team fill it over the 7-days of the rental period. Please keep in mind all the time about the safety of the people who help you load. Ensure also that it is not overloaded – that nothing is piled above the top of the dumpster. Ask our staff if you would like some dumpster loading safety tips. Or ask our experts questions and we would be happy to give you the information that you need to know.
- During the rental week, you can load in pretty much any garbage, junk, or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. (FYI: Toxic and environmentally hazardous substances and materials are prohibited.) We can advise as to what materials be cannot accept at the time of rental. You must follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth and uncomplicated dumpster bin rental. We are required to limit some hazardous materials because disposal requires special procedures. We can advise you if you have disposal materials that we cannot receive and do our best to refer you to a service that can help.
- When the rental bin is full and the rental period is over (or if you call us sooner) we will come to your premises with an empty truck, and the driver will load the dumpster safely onto the truck and will remove it.
- We take the contents to our sorting facility where we recycle what can be recycled and safely and legally dispose of materials that cannot be within existing bylaws in our cities of operation.
- At the end of the process, you are delighted by the service, low cost, and simplicity of the project, and you become a return customer.
- You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend, or post a five-star review on our Google Review area. If you would like to do this, please click here
If you have any questions about dumpster rentals for the Toronto area, please don’t hesitate to call or email.
How To Contact The Office That Services Etobicoke Residents And Business Owners
For dumpster renting advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community, including local garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, disposal, and dumpsters, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-769-0387
To email us questions, compliments or to communicate to us about an issue relating to your service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org