“People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” ~ Dale Carnegie
… and the same thing applies to disposal bin rental! It doesn’t matter if you’re facing a major renovation or simply de-cluttering your life – FUN makes the process a whole lot more bearable!
Whether you are in Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton or even Vaughan, Markham or North York – these tips apply to everyone
Lots of people begin to feel overwhelmed and anxious at the thought of “getting rid of things” or starting a home project but it can really be a cathartic process!
Disposal Bin and De-Cluttering Tips
1) Put on some “get to it” music to motivate – some groovy tunes help make the whole process lighter and help take your mind of the task at hand.
2) If you’re de-cluttering – make a list of your target areas to help you keep on track and minimize time wasted on where to direct your energy. A big task can seem smaller when put on paper!
3) Invite family and friends to help out (hint hint – including food and grownup beverages is a big draw!).
4) Take “before, during and after” photos to remind yourself it’s all worth it! (our pretty purple disposal bins are very photogenic!).
5) Know your limits! If you need more time then you expected for a project – call us at Halton Container and we’ll do our best to adjust the time needed for your disposal bin pick-up!
Don’t forget to have FUN!!